If you are looking to buy a new property, you might want to consider finding one in the northern part of the New South Wales. North Shore is one of the more famous residential areas in New South Wales. The area is home to many personalities, business executives, and influential people in the society. Because of the place being a stone’s throw away from Sydney business district, it is not surprising that it is one of the top choices of financially-capable individuals.
Your buyer’s agent North Shore Sydney will tell you that there are many reasons why North Shore is an ideal place to live in. Let this article be your guide on why North Shore is a good choice if you are looking for a new home to buy. Below are some of the several reasons that make this residential area an exemplary choice for home buyers.
- Crime rate is low – North Shore has relatively low crime rate compared to its residential area counterparts in NSW and other parts of the country. While minor offences like robbery, breaking and entering, and alcohol-related offences are committed in the residential area, they do not happen frequently. This is why many people are attracted to live in North Shore as the residential area is relatively safe and peaceful.
- It is close Sydney business district – Many professionals live in North Shore because of its proximity to the nation’s capital business district. According to census, about 22 percent of the residential area’s population is made up of professionals.
- It is not crowded – Some residential areas in NSW are densely populated or crowded. This is not the case with North Shore. According to 2011 census, the residential area is home to some 8,700 people. With the residential area’s area, it is safe to say that North Shore is unlike other crowded residential areas in the country. If you are after privacy and space, North Shore is a perfect place to live in.
- Transportation is not a problem – There is a major bus corridor in the middle of North Shore, in Booth Street specifically. The said bus corridor is served by the 460 and the 370. Additionally, large number of bus routes include 436, 438, L38, 439, L39, 440, 461, 480, 483 and m10. These bus routes operate along Parramatta Road located at the southern border of North Shore. With these routes and bus corridor, commuting to and from the residential area posts no problem to its residents.
- North Shore has a rich culture – The residential area is home to different artists, musicians, writers, journalists, and other influential people in the society. When it comes to music, North Shore has a very diversified and rich scene, being home to many landmarks where popular rock and indie bands play. Also, it is the home to many surf resorts that you can visit anytime you want.
- There are many houses that are for rent and sale – About 43 percent of all the houses in North Shore are rented, and about 24 percent are purchased. Hence, it is reasonable to say that there are many houses for sale North Shore or are available for rent. Home median price in North Shore is ranked 183 among 1757 NSW residential areas, while home median rent is ranked 146 among 1575 NSW residential areas.
With the mentioned facts and trivia about the residential area, it could be said that it is a good residential area choice. If you are looking for a house close to Sydney CBD for sale or rent, you may want to contact a buyer’s agent North Shore Sydney who can help you find the best property for you. There is a good number of quality houses for sale North Shore that you may want to consider.